Cybersecurity International Forum HackIT 2017
The cybersecurity international forum HackIT is held in Kharkov for the third time. This time it will happen on September 23 in Kharkov, in the Palace of Students named after Yaroslav Mudriy (88 Pushkinskaya str.).
- Its aim is development of a community of experts and business leaders to increase a cybersecurity level in Ukraine.
- Its applicability is the most important trends and development of cybersecurity sphere. HackIT-2017 will be the first major professional event where experts will discuss the recent attack of NotPetya virus.
- Its events are more than 20 speeches and workshops, a contest of startups in the cybersecurity sphere, the contest “Cyberdetective” and competitions CTF in the e-sports style.
- Its areas are e-commerce and finance, business and hacking. Four streams create different platforms for people with different specializations and interests.
- Its stars are the largest cybersecurity experts from all over the world. There will be the first time Ryan Lackey will have a speech in Ukraine (an entrepreneur and hacker with worldwide recognition, the founder of CryptoSeal which became a part of CloudFlare – one of the largest in the world Protection against DDoS-attacks).
- Its participants are researchers and developers in cybersecurity sphere, IT specialists and companies’ owners, experts from abroad and students of the largest technical universities. Organizers expect more than 1,000 guests from three parts of the world.
- Its organizers are the company «ProtectMaster» and the Vsevolod Kozhemyako “Ukraine XXI” Charity Fund.