Kharkov Technologies have been participating in many international programs and projects under support of: US Agency for International Development USAID, World Bank, Science and Technology Center of Ukraine (STCU), National Academy of Science of Ukraine, US Civil Research and Development Fond CRDF-Global, Central European Initiative (CEI), 6 and 7 Framework Programs on Science and Technology Development of European Union, etc.
In particular, under support of the World Bank InfoDev Program the following Projects have been implemented:
- “Creation of Information-Communication Entrepreneurial Network for Business Incubation Development in the Kharkiv Region”. As a result, the “Virtual Business-Incubator” (VBI) aimed at rendering business services in real-time operation mode has been created: business consulting, promotion of innovation and investment projects, development and promotion of clients’ web-sites and e-shops via VBI web-portal, providing office equipment for common use. Moreover, distant learning platform was developed at the VBI portal for providing trainings on innovation business and technology commercialization.
- “Information and collaboration tools for creation of the EECA innovation centers and technology parks cooperation network”. As a result, partner ЕСАbit network which unite over 70 corporate participants was created (www.ecabit.org).
Besides, the Center has got successful experience of implementing joint international projects of 6th and 7th Framework Programs on science and innovation of European Union, such as:
- “Cooperation Network for Small Businesses Support in European Innovation Process” BOOST-IT (6FP),
- Technologies of Information Society – Way to Open Knowledge for the Eastern Europe and Central Asia Countries” ISTOK-SOYUZ (7 FP),
- “Strengthening science and research cooperation between Ukraine and EU in material science” SUCCESS (7 FP),
- “International Cooperation in Science, Technology and Innovation for European and Eastern Partnership Countries” Inco Net EaP (7 FP),
- “Supporting the Uptake of Agri-Food Research Results into Innovation with EPC countries" SUAFRI-EPC (7FP),
- "Reinforcing Cooperation with Eastern Partnership Countries on Bridging the Gap Between Research and Innovation for Inclusive and Secure Societies" SECURE-R2I (7FP).
In partnership with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Civil Research and Development Fund CRDF Global (USA) the Project “Kharkiv Innovation Platform” was implemented and communication resource aimed at strengthening cooperation between business, science, customers and the state, improving conditions for scientific research and new innovation services and products commercialization, attracting investments, and rising qualification of specialists in innovation and technology transfer was created.
Details at: www.khip.kt.kharkov.ua.