COMMERCIALISATION OF SCIENTIFIC DEVELOPMENTS AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
The course is intended for managers, scientists, engineers and faculty staff, who intend to commercialise innovation technologies and developments, use them in business as intangible assets, implement the most prospective developments into production by means of setting up new enterprises or by means of co-operation with already existing domestic and foreign business structures, increase their own qualification and acquire knowledge in the field of innovation management.
Training duration - 24 hours.
- General overview, infrastructure and specific features of the modern technology market.
- Technology as a commodity.
- Making decisions on expediency of commercialisation.
- Market review and technology review from the point of view of market conditions.
- Buyers of technologies.
- Price formation.
- Technology transfer.
- Legal protection of objects of intellectual property.
- Practical experience of technological entrepreneurship in Ukraine.