60 Lenina Avenue.
|+38 (057) 340-46-01|
+38 (057) 758-53-23
MASTERY OF SALES (MERCHANDISING)
Training is intended for trade companies and departments, sales managers, trade agents, and sellers, who are interested in making their business more efficient and increase volumes of sales.
How to control availability and sales of goods?
How to use sales area with the highest efficiency?
How to decorate the store and place advertising materials more efficiently?
They've come to inspect your company? How to behave?
This training would answer these and many other questions.
The course programme includes:
Training duration - 24 hours.
- Goals, objectives and tools of merchandising.
- Regulatory documents.
- Factors of location of goods in the sales area.
- Rules of placement of goods on shelves and stands.
- Technologies of sales, principles of efficient interaction with buyers, methods and techniques of sales:
- How to attract buyers' attention? Selection of communication tactics depending on customer's reaction.
- How to convince a customer that he or she desperately needs your goods or services? Study of buyer's needs, and helping a customer to solve his or her problems.
- Skills of efficient presentation of goods.
- Making a customer make a deal.
- Management of conflict situations.
- How to become a successful consultant and seller of goods and services? /Seller image. Possession of space, gesticulation, tracing non-verbal feedback/.
- They've come to inspect your company? How to behave? /Work with inspection bodies/.