60 Lenina Avenue.
|+38 (057) 340-46-01|
+38 (057) 758-53-23
HOW TO MANAGE A MODERN ENTERPRISE
Training is intended for managers and staff of enterprises and for entrepreneurs.
The course programme includes:
Training duration - 24 hours.
- Administrative management and psychology of staff management:
- Management and authority. Management styles.
- Theory and practice of motivation.
- How to create a team of like-minded people? Organisation development.
- Skills of efficient business relations (review of personal features of a successful leader, ability to manage a team, and techniques of overcoming conflict situations).
- Fundamentals of financial management for a manager.
- Risk management at an enterprise.
- International projects and entrepreneurship support foundations.
- Legal regulation of an enterprise activity.
- They've come to inspect your company. How to behave? /Work with inspection bodies/.