60 Lenina Avenue.
|+38 (057) 340-46-01|
+38 (057) 758-53-23
Technoparks of Ukraine
One of the main programmes of the "Kharkov Technologies" Center is promotion of development of domestic scientific and technological parks.
Technoparks of Ukraine are associations of leading research and development institutes, universities, scientific and technological and industrial enterprises that have a high innovation potential and products that are competitive in the world markets. The first Ukrainian technoparks appeared in the year 2000 after adoption of the Law of Ukraine on technological parks. There are 8 technoparks that operate nowadays. Projects, which are carried out by technopark members, embrace the most important for the Ukrainian economy branches of science, technology and production.
The "Kharkov Technologies" Center is a co-founder and member of the "ISC" Technopark. Apart from carrying out its own innovation project, it renders consultancy and methodical assistance both to technoparks and their members:
- develops business plans for innovation and investment projects;
- helps to prepare necessary documentation;
- provides consultancy support to executors on legal and financial issues that arise in the course of project execution;
- develops and issues methodical literature on the issues of technopark operation, project execution, taxation and accounting record keeping, etc.;
- conducts instruction and methodical seminars for technopark members;
- conducts monitoring of project execution.